We are looking for passionate team members to join us in our journey.
Cerbos is on a mission to make the implementation of access-control in modern, cloud-native applications as painless as possible. No more writing and rewriting custom permissions implementations, and lots more time for developers to focus on building amazing products that delight their customers.
- 🚀 Well funded start-up with world class investors
- ✈️ Travel and events
- 🔑 Work with the founders
- 💰 Competitive salary & perks
- 🌍 Work from anywhere
Why are we building Cerbos?
In software development, a huge amount of time and effort is expended on building and maintaining bespoke authorization for the system under development. Our vision is to remove that toil by building a full-featured authorization system that can be integrated into any project and evolves with it as requirements change. From prototype to planet-scale SaaS, Cerbos will grow and scale with your application and free developers to concentrate on your core product.
Why join our journey?
- We are striving to build a truly global, fully distributed company that embraces diversity and openness.
- Every new member that joins us will have a disproportionately large impact on our users, product, and business; as well as the culture and future of the company.
- Our founders have a great track record from working at global tech giants to building successful tech companies.
We value the following skills
- Passion for creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for developers who are trying to address a hard problem.
- Humble, empathetic people who can work just as well independently and as part of a team.
- People who choose simplicity over complexity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Current Open Roles
Developer Relations Manager (Remote)
About the role
As our Developer Relations Manager, you will be the key advocate for Cerbos, the open source decoupled authorization layer for software applications. You will be responsible for evangelizing Cerbos, building and demonstrating integrations, the new architecture it promotes, as well as building and maintaining relationships with the developer community.
This is an exciting opportunity for developers who are passionate about showcasing their work and demonstrating the benefits of using Cerbos.
- Build and present demos, integrations and presentations to showcase the benefits of using Cerbos
- Actively engage with the developer community through online forums, meetups, conferences, and other events
- Create and share educational content, such as tutorials, documentation, and code samples, to help developers understand and use Cerbos effectively
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product management and engineering, to ensure the needs and feedback of the developer community are incorporated into Cerbos
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to developers using Cerbos
- Attend conferences, meetups, and other industry events to promote Cerbos and build relationships with developers
Required skills and experience
- Strong technical background, with experience in either software engineering, software support engineering, developer relations, or solutions architecture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with developers
- The ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Passion for contributing to open source communities and engaging with developers
- Experience with decoupled architecture and authorization best practices is a plus.
- Growth marketing mindset to find ways of increasing the adoption of Cerbos.
If any of the above roles resonate with you, please get in touch. You can reach us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently not accepting candidates referred to us through HR agencies or recruiters.